Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Happy Birthday


Today is my birthday. My 34th to be exact. 
I spent the day with my two youngest sons in San Francisco. It was so much fun to have a day away. 
I also did this: that's right I got my nose pierced. At 34 years old ha!
As we were pulling out of the driveway to head to dinner tonight my husband said ( with that grin only he can give) " so how old are you today?"
34 I said and smiled. 
"I know" he answered ," I just wanted to see of you could say it. 
I said that I am happy to say I am 34. My thirties have been great. I am happier now at 34 than I was at 24. I have much more confidence,I am more relaxed and I know what I want and who I want in my life. The thirties are good. I know that may sound silly to some bit I had a very hard time turning thirty ( grin ) I thought my life was ending . Little did I know it was just beginning. 
So Happy Birthday to this 34 year old imperfect wife an mama! may this next year be another full of growth , laughter , love and learning!
Enjoy your day!
Tammi

No comments:

Post a Comment