Monday, August 5, 2013

Trying again
8-5-13

Hi non existent readers

My son is having surgery tommorow. Nothing bad but scary non the less. It's knee surgery to fix a torn acl and mcl. I'm being brave, strong and all of the things a mama is supposed to be but inside I'm a little freaked out. It's surgery. They put him under. There is always that chance that something could go wrong. I know and trust the Dr. And I haven't had too much time to get worked up since last week when they told us the news. 
My son is also being brave and strong( all of the things a young man is supposed to be so they say) but mama knows her kiddos and I know deep down he is terrified. 
So my non existent readers here is my special request if you are a praying person ( and it doesn't matter to me what god you pray to) will you do me a favor? Can you send one up for him tonight? Thanks
Until next time, 
Tammi 
The imperfect mama

No comments:

Post a Comment